1/01/2006

Happy Birthday Momma

Happy New Year all! I hope that this year brings you everything that you desire - and more.

Forget the cheesy resolutions - - they are not for me. I am going to continue on with what I was already working on. That does not count as a resolution, right??

To get myself in better shape.

To be a good Mom to my kids and good friend to my friends.

To make sure my Husband knows how much I love him.

Today brings a different feeling to me. Today is my Mom's birthday. She would have been 62 today. She was named Jan because she was born just after midnight on New Years Day - the very first New years baby recorded in Texas. I miss her so much.

Here's to you Momma - if any resolution should be made it should be to be more like you in every way. You were the best.

No comments: