1/11/2006

***DISCLAIMER***

Data, information and pictures contained within the entries of this blog are provided for informational, and entertainment purposes only, and is not intended for purposes of angering and/or offending readers. The writer of this blog does not intend to retract the information given as all of it's entries are opinion based, and (most of the time) said purely in jest, or other light hearted nature.
This apparently needed to be said. I really love all of you and if you really know me, know that what I say is never meant to offend or anger. Thank you, come again...

1 comment:

Marianna said...

Hi girlie! Thanks for stopping by & saying hi! I have a regular blog besides my photo blog ~ not sure if you know that. I'll come back!

Great pics & you & your family are adorable.

greekchickie.blogspot.com
M~