1/24/2006

Tuesday Thoughts

Okay, so Monty loved those tulips that he got me, and while he was on out [freakin'] daily trip to Wal-mart, he saw that they had hot pink tulips and bought them for me. I put them in the vase and when my 6 year old, Sara saw the pink ones she yelled "Hey look Daddy, they are changing colors! Do you think they will change blue next?"
Priceless...
-------------
Also, I am looking for clean white 100% Cotton dresses for Sara and Jinny. Used or new, I dont care. I need a 6X and a 3X. Where should I go? I want to take pics of them this spring at Woodward park in Tulsa when the azaleas are going crazy. You know - - barefoot, hair down, plain white cotton dresses... ya feel me??
-------------
I have a hair appointment this afternoon - praise the God's of hairdressing. I'm leaving the red behind and going back to the blonde. I have decided she just had much more fun.
------------
Back to you Bob...

1 comment:

NeverEnough said...

Those are my favorite kind of pictures - natural, mother naturesque pictures. Have you found your dresses yet?