1/20/2006

MASH!!!

I got this link off of Tequila Red's blog - - she's the coolest Chickadee.

You KNOW you LOVED playing mash with your girlfriends when you were a kid - don't lie!
Oh, and make sure you let me know what yours says.

Your husband's name is Keifer Sutherland and you have 2 children. You're a Movie Star who drives to work every day in a Arrest Me Red Convertable.
It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with Keifer Sutherland in your mansion in Laguna Beach, CA


http://dollarshort.org/mash/

Have Fun!!

2 comments:

NeverEnough said...

I used to LOVE that game. I'm going to do it right now!

NeverEnough said...

I did not like my results from MASH! I have made it through today though, thanks to your emails. You are truly an angel Joy...