1/17/2006

FAVORITES

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
I will list the most interesting and funny...
1. Karaoke Deejay and business owner
2. Sutherlands girl (infamous all female cashiers at a chain of hardware stores)
3. Voice and Performance Teacher
4. Mortgage Originator (the most boring job in the world for me)

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1. Gone with the Wind
2. LOTR Series
3. Almost Famous
4. Harry Potter Series (I know, I am SO sad) [Editor's note: It is wrong to make me pick only 4]

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Indianapolis, Indiana
2. Tulsa, OK
3. Edmond, OK
4. Baltimore, MD (albeit only for a summer)

Four TV Shows I love to watch:
1. CSI
2. Lost
3. 24
4. Young and the Restless

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
I will list my faves, again not fair to only list 4
1. All over Florida many times
2. New Orleans
3. Southern Cali
4. Colorado Rockies

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Roasted Chicken (I could eat a whole one if given the opportunity!)
2. Cobb Salad
3. Steamed Crab (I miss Baltimore)
4. Greek Pastitio (I need to get in the Kitchen)
*** Monty will get angry if I don't list Monty's famous breakfast. He truly does breakfast best. The man should open a diner!***

Four places I’d rather be:
1. Disney World (obvious answer)
2. On the beach in Destin
3. Laguna Beach
4. Thessoleniki, Greece

Four books I’ll read over and over again:
1. The Bible ( you've Gotta list it)
2. Eleni by Nicholas Gage (story almost mirrors my Daddy's exodus from Greece during the war.)
3. The Harry Potter Series of books ( Im a big kid)
4. The Cronicles of Narnia by CS Lewis (reminds me of my childhood)

1 comment:

Tequila Red said...

Almost Famous! Love love love it. Have you ever heard Ben Fold's covering "Tiny Dancer"? A definite singalong.