12/30/2005

"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! "

"Now get the heck out of my house".

Thank God for Southern Comfort and eggnog. And Ouzo... being Greek, it's the extra food group added to every holiday festivity. The "Holiday lubricant" if you will. That is what my husband calls it. And wine, lovely wine - -the elixer of the Gods.

We had 4 Christmases in a 24 hour period - 3 of which were at my casa.

By 11 pm that night I was ready to kick every beloved family member right on out of my house. Every last one - even the ones I love!

My house was a disaster area. My trash cans were full to the brim. My nerves were raw, frazzeled live wires, and you know what??

I'll do it allllllll again next year.

1 comment:

NeverEnough said...

Haha!! Don't I know that feeling - we had 4 Christmases too and I drank WAY too much wine to get through them all...