3/15/2006

Surrounded by Disney Characters


We took the girls to the Minnie and Friends breakfast at Disneyland. We made our reservations for 9am when the park opened. I did this so that we could get in 30 minutes early... what I didnt know was that we would be the first (and only) guests at breakfast for a good 30 minutes! I could not believe it. Sara had begged to get in the looooooong lines to meet the characters in the park and I kept telling her to just hang on until we ate with them the next day. Well, my girls were the only ones there so she had ALL the characters to herself. She was literally playing with all the characters! They were all hers. Amber and Rik had fun too - - but this was Sara's moment. Minnie, Chip and Dale, Captain Hook, Wendy, the fairy Godmother Goofy, Pooh, Tigger and more... Sara was overwhelmed - - and overjoyed.





It was one of those moments for me guys...

I gave my daughter something that most 5-6 year old kids dream of.

Sara truly believes in the magic of Disney.


Just like her Momma.


1 comment:

NeverEnough said...

How sweet!! I can't wait to go now.