3/29/2006

American Idol opinions as usual

Sooo disappointed in Idol last night. It was just blah.
I have some major clothes folding to do so I will give you what I though of each one really quick

Lisa - Because of You - She was flat most of the song - Painful. Bombed!

Kelly - Suds in the bucket - umm, yeah can she see if she can carry a tune in that bucket? She sucked. I dont know WHY people like her. Shes cute - -thats it. She's the American Idol cross to bear.

Ace - Drops of Jupiter - Dude... rubbing your scar like that? Eewww, no. His voice is not edgy enough for that song.

Taylor - Trouble - Now see, I thought he did well. He has never really grabbed me like everyone else but last night I really liked him. Im so glad he got a haircut...

Mandisa - Wanna Praise You - Could she kick any more A**? This time I disagree with Simon (which never happens) - -It was fabulous.

Chris - What if - My baby looked hot last night, voice was yummy, but it was a little to hard core for idol. Still incredible. I would pay to see him in concert.

Katherine McPhee - The Voice Within - She started out flat - not enough breath behind her voice - BUT she pulled a rabbit out of her hat and did fantastic, as usual.

Bucky - Real Good Man - He may be a "real bad boy" but his performance was even worse. Dear God - - i have to agree with my friend Crystal - - his mouth makes my teeth hurt.

Paris - Work it Out -Yikes... Whatever - she still looks like a little girl trying to be sexy and sing grown up songs.

Elliot - I dont Wanna Be - I don't know how he looked because I had my eyes closed his entire performance. his voice was awesome as usual, but he messed up his words at the beginning and it felt like he was struggling with timing and cadence the whole time.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Who should get voted off this week?

Bucky or Lisa. I am aiming toward Bucky because I think Lisa had a bad night - - but shes next to go.
Lets see how it goes this tonight!

7 comments:

NeverEnough said...

I was watching a story about Paula today and how worried everyone is about her - what's your opinion on her?? Do tell...

fyrchk said...

I missed Idol last night. I was...sleeping. Yeah, that's it! Sleeping. So...I'll take your word on the performances.

BlondeBlogger said...

So weird...I just typed a post saying that I fell asleep when Idol came on and it disappeared....i think fyrchk stole my post, lol!

Seriously, though, this is the first week I missed. I NEVER fall asleep that early, but have been sick and exhausted!

Debbie Pelberg said...

Ok, I LOVE that you called him your baby and all. Um, but he's mine. Seriously, worst AI ever.

Anonymous said...

I didn't vote for anyone last night. I couldn't bring myself too. I think Taylor did great and even Chris. Sorry but Ace's long glaze at the camera is getting old...and I noticed the pull his shirt and show his scar thing...hubby didn't...
We'll see tonight..I think a few should go but at this Bucky..let's make this thing a competition!

Joygirl1 said...

Gordo - you will always be my # 1 baby - and ummm, I think htat comment WAS your comment. LOL

Deb - Please share with me!!

Grace - I voted but it was almost not worth it

Nut - Thats right! You are the other Ai fanatic! I hope you feel well soon!

AND...
Ladies and gentlemen, I think our little fyrchk got lucky last night. You didnt miss out on anything honey!!

Just Julie said...

Your thoughts are exactly mine. Ace is starting to just bug the crap outta me, and the scar thing....ewwwwwwwwww...FREAK!

I'm in love with Chris. I want to marry him and have his babies. LOL!

Wanna trade links? I'll be back to read, you're funny!