3/13/2006

Disneyland


I just realized... I never told you guys about our 2 day adventure in Disneyland!
We went to land the first day and California Adventure the second.
Highlights were...

The girls LOVED Disneyland. We had an excellent time. Amber loved the Indiana Jones Adventure ride. We practically had to sneak Sara through because she was one inch shorter than the ride minimum. We had her hide between Rikki and myself. Rikki's favorite ride was Buzz Lightyears Astroblasters. She had the second lowest score of us all but she loved it nonetheless. Highest astroblaster score?? The MOMMA! Sara loved (and I mean LOVED) Space Mountain. She was hootin' and hollerin' and laughing through the whole thing. I was proud of my 6 year old. They redid Space Mountain last year so it was veeeery cool, and not so bumpy.

My fave ride? Always will be Pirates of the Carribean. Love, love, love it.

Monty loves the Materhorn. He remembers not being able to ride it when he was there last because he was too short... :(

We ate at Blue Bayou which is inside the building that houses the Pirates ride. It's like you are on the pation of a plaintation on the bayou, complete with fireflies. Sara really believes that it was outside and it was dark - - and she (truly) believes that Tinkerbell made it dark in there. I love this age - - where magic still exists.

I will tell you about the character breakfast tomorrow.

1 comment:

NeverEnough said...

Sounds like a blast. And you all deserved it. (Hey, I watched 24 yesterday and thought of you the entire time!)