3/08/2006

AMERICAN IDOL CHATTER




Okay, last night did not suck! I was not threatening to change the channel for once. I was quite bored with Randy, Paula and Simon though. They were so nicey, nicey! What, did Simon get lucky yesterday afternoon before the show? It really makes a girl wonder when he actually told Kelly Picklehead that she did well... PUHLEEZE tell me this will not be just a popularity contest. So - she's cute. So what?
Guys... she was B-O-R-I-N-G. Blah... More blonde straw hair in the face attitude -same mediocre voice and song choice. Maybe Simon was so sweet to Pickle-head because... wait - - this is a rated PG blog.
Divalicious singer of the night??
MANDISA.
Could it be possible that we have found someone who sings Chaka Kahn BETTER than Kahn herself? It's possible.
And what is up with the chicky that HAS to show that little triangle of belly through ALL her shirts... every week... every song... it's getting old.
Funniest comment of the night? Simon told Picklehead that she was actually acting like a little Minx tonight and she said (insert southern white trash drawl) "Wow, I'm a MINK?" The judges dissolved into laughter at the pitiful ditziness of the poor girl. "No, MINX... huge difference"
I really hope the guys do well tonight. And I hope Simon is back to his old cantankerous self. Otherwise... whats the fun in it?

2 comments:

hotdrwife said...

I've got it Tivo'd and will catch up with it tomorrow while ironing more and more and more .... meh.

I love the Kelly Picklehead. That's hysterical.

NeverEnough said...

I cannot believe she though he said "Mink"!! Redneck Hilarious.