3/23/2006

American Idol stuff

Didja watch last night? Didja? Didja?

What about Tuesday night? Didja?

Okay, I have to first admit that I am not giddy about the 50's theme this week. That being said -

MANDISA
Mandisa was awesome. She looked beautiful. I am so tired of people making Weight Watchers jokes about her. She was wailing and it was incredible as usual.

KATHERINE
She was smouldering hot. She is strong every week. I totally see her quietly kicking A** every week and seeing her in the top three.

CHRIS
As I have said before, he is (in so many ways) already a star. He just has start quality. AAANNNNNND, hes easy on Miss Joy's eyes people...
I really dislike Johnny Cash, and he rocked it.

ELLIOTT
If I can just keep my eyes closed and LISTEN to him sing hes fabulous. He has a gorgeous voice.

ACE
If I can just close my ears and WATCH him sing he's fabulous. He's gorgeous.
No really, he has a nice voice - - but the falsetto - -golly gee Mrs. Cleaver...

I AM SO GLAD they finally got rid of Chicken Little. He was wearing me slick. My daughters really liked to watch him sing though because his nostrils would get huge and they would laugh hysterically.
He has a decent voice - - maybe when her grows up a bit he'll get better. Good luck to him.

Okay people, it's time...

PICKLEHEAD...

Miss Kelly's wearing me SLICK you guys. Her little "fresh from the farm" act was cute in the beginning, but now it's really hurting her. She's got a huge label smacked on her head as the AI dummy... Her song was okay - - but I have seen equal performances from drunk girls singing Karaoke. Trust me... I used to own a mobile karaoke company. LOLOL I will give it to her, she is cute.
She HAD to bring up the mink thing again - - man, give it a rest Ellie Mae. She's the kind of dummy that will receive a call from a nasty mag like Hustler and be all excited because it will help "further her illustrious career."
WAIT...
Maybe she will replace Jessical Simpson as Hollywoods "dumb blonde"!
There's her new niche.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Chris is the best. There is a scandal swarming around his rendition of Walk The Line not being original but I don't care. Aren't they all doing covers anyway?

In my world it's Chris, Taylor and Katharine all the way.