4/22/2006

This weekend I...

I went to to Tulsa this weekend to see one of my dearest friends - - Jennie Rikkola. Sunday her family had a ginormous 90th birthday party for Grandma Peg Rikkola so the whole Rikkola family has emerged onto the Rikkola family compound in Owasso and started partying likes its 1999.
I finally got to meet Jennie's husband. He's a Star Wars freak like my husband. Really nice guy. Exactly what I would have picked for Jennie.
And of course, I got to flirt with a certain Mr. Man. He's a gorgeous, blondish, blue eyed doll.
Oh, and he's one.
------------------------------------------------------

Sickos, Im talking about Jen's little boy Gavin.

My Jin went with me (Sara decided to forgo the trip because it was Popcorn day at school and that is apparently like Christmas to her) Jin had a blast playing with Jennie's little girl Cloie.

I got to see Jen's parents Tom & Faye and her sisters as well. I had a blast. This family is so amazing. Most people do not have such a family! They love each other so much. They joke, laugh, actually talk to each other, and treat each other with care and love. The most incredible thing about this family is how they make you feel like you are a part of the family.

There are just not enough families like that anymore. I WISH that my family was that tight.

I could tell go on, but I will instead use this particular blog entry to solicit Jennie Rikkola - Prince.

JENNIE, IT IS TIME YOU GET A BLOG! GO TO THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER OF THIS BLOG AND CLICK! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! ;)
She has a million and one stories in a single day that are fantastically hilarious and she is being stingy with the rest of the world by not sharing them!!!
**Well, for some reason I cannot post the pictures that I took. Flippin' blogger!***

1 comment:

NeverEnough said...

Friends like that are few - so glad you got to visit them. I wish I had a tight family like that too. It's so rare nowadays. I want pictures!!!