4/16/2006

Family Pictures


Yesterday we made the trek to Tulsa to take family pictures. Why Tulsa? Because of Woodward park. This time of year the azaleas are in full bloom and it is beautiful! What we didn't expect... Heat. Opressive heat. JULY heat - - and the added bonus of humidity. Florida-esque humidity. Yippee...
No matter - - if the azaleas bloom, they will come. And we did.
It really wasnt that bad. Yes, it was friggin' hot, but manageable. The hair was trashed for me though. Everyone in the family has curly hair but me! I had bought white dresses for Sara and Jin and white cotton shirts for Everyone else but myself... I found ONE but it was too big. Whatever, I bought it and it looks like a moo-moo shirt on me, but I had to match!!
We had a lot of fun. My best friend came to the park and took the pictures of us as a family.
Here are a few of the pictures.



3 comments:

fyrchk said...

What great pictures! Absolutely stunning!

NeverEnough said...

Oh my God those are gorgeous!! The scenery is amazing and you all look so great. I'm impressed.

mom23 said...

Joy, these pictures are amazing! The colors of the flowers! The girls! You two! The coordinated but not too matchy-matchy outfits! Thanks so much for sharing!