2/07/2006

WHITE TRASH WITH A RECORDING CONTRACT




Dearest Ms. Spears. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? This girl is truly driving me batty. I think she is "trying" to piss the world off - - I swear.
Her latest debacle happened today when she was "fleeing from the paparazzi". This was her statement.
"Today I had a horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi while I was with my baby. Because of a recent incident when I was trapped in my car without my baby by a throng of paparazzi, I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger. I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way, but the paparazzi continued to stalk us, and took photos of us which were sold to the media. I love my child and would do anything to protect him."

So do you believe her? EVEN if that should be the case and she had this horrifying experience, what is more harmful here? Just a MINOR fender bender would seriously harm and quite possibly kill that precious little boy. The airbag could deploy and he's gone. His little neck could be snapped. Don't make me go on...

And from what was said, there was a male bodyguard with her in the car. What was he doing?? Picking his nose? So they are making a quick get-away... why didnt she hand the keys to HIM and get in the back seat with her son and proceed to buckle him into the car seat that probably cost her $350.00. Has her bleach soaked into her rattling little brain?

You can take the girl out of the back woods, put her on the Disney Channel, "slut"ify her as a young adult, airbrush the heck out of her, give her a bunch of crappy pap to sing, give her bajillions of $$$ and you know what? You just can't take the back woods out of that hillbilly, white trash, nasty Ms. Spears.

Whoooooh.

Okay, Im going to climb off my soap box now.
Have a nice evening all... I am going to go watch the American Idol rejects.

2 comments:

Some Pretty Sky said...

Jesus Joy. That really pissed you off huh? LOL!

NeverEnough said...

I agree with you 100%. She's the definition of dumb white trash.