2/28/2006

American Idol comments

I have to admit - - tonight was the first time I have sat down to see American Idol this season.

That being said...

Is cutesy Miss Pickler's brain pickled? She's giving us plenty to "Talk about"

My best friend says she's adorable. "She was raised on a farm... her grandpa raised her cause her mom died and daddy's in jail." I have 4 words for that...

EVERYONE HAS AN ANGLE.

Especially on that show! Don't believe it all America! There is a reason they have such high ratings!


I say - - whatever... it's totally an angle she's working. Yeah, she may have grew up out in the middle of nowhere, but unless she's amish, I guarantee that she still grew up going to the mall every weekend with her buddies, singing Mmmm-bop and wanting to be Brittney Spears. For someone so "sheltered and naive" she sure looks an aweful lot like a California Barbie doll. Trust me, I saw plenty of them this last week. She's better really show up in the next few weeks. The thing that ticks me off is that shes so cutesy-cutesy that she will stick around for a while. At least cutesy Carrie Underoo's could wail... and she took the show. No, I really am a Underwood fan - - even if I liked Bo more consistantly.

Who has the most talent of all the women??
MANDISA. She was awesome - - even if her song was kind of strange for her.

Who's faking till she makes it?
Paris. Now she's cute... but geez, could you pick a more boring song? She needs help - - she could be awesome!

side note - -
Monty laughs at me because I totally agree with Simon Cowell. I say it and then he says it - - sometimes verbatim. I just lack the accent.


Just dont forget guys... ultimately, it's Simon who picks the winner. Don't let them fool ya.

1 comment:

tisha said...

hi...i am a friend of Tracy Freemans and checked out your blog!! It is great :)
I have to say that I agree with you on kellie...the accent is too much. I think she is playing the sweet naive angle.

i also agree with simon. I think that he speaks the truth, however harsh it may be!!

Thanks for the great blog on AI!!

tisha