2/27/2006

Sheeeeeeeeee's Baaaaack!

I typed out a new blog, highlighting a few parts of our trip, hit publish and LOST THE WHOLE FRIGGIN' THING!

Can I cry now?

Our first day we drove down to Laguna Beach, my FAVE Southern Cali beach. The weather was perfect... There is so much to tell...

I will have to do more tomorrow. I am SOOOO tired and SOOOO pissed about the blogloss that took place... LOL


Here is a few pics from Laguna Beach. It was such a pretty day, and the beach was almost empty. It was a perfect "first beach" experience for the girls. I think they are hooked.







Favorite souvenir that I had to drag home?

The Wal-mart sack FULL of seashells that Sara Bear lovingly sought out on the beach. They all look the same... but not to her. She was hilarious.




2 comments:

NeverEnough said...

I've been to Laguna beach and it is beautiful. I'm so glad you're all home safely. I missed you!

mom23 said...

I missed you guys too! I want to hear more about the trip!