2/10/2006

I THINK WE ARE ALMOST THERE!

It was awefully quiet all of a sudden this morning. I could not find my Jinny Jin so I began to look for her. I walked into my bathroom to find her sitting on the potty. She did not say a thing - - just went! Stupidly, I asked "whatcha doin'?", Like it was not obvious... She said , "uh, Mommy, me poopy potty". Its getting better each day.
PRAISE THE POTTY GODS! I THINK WE ARE FINALLY TRAINED!
You have no idea how relieved I am about this. This child of mine was the most stubborn booger-face about potty training. Seriously, you have no idea! i know we may have a few accidents here and there, but we are over the hump.
Yeaaaah! Happy Friday!

2 comments:

NeverEnough said...

Potty training is the worst! Glad you're just about over all that. Aren't they so cute sitting on the potty, no bigger than the toilet itself?

mom23 said...

not.fair.