2/19/2006

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!

We are leaving for vacation in T minus 3 days and guess what...

MY CHILDREN ARE DRIVING ME C-R-A-Z-Y!

Do you love me? Do ya? Do ya?
Then say a prayer for me. I am about to embark on a trip to Disneyland with very hyper and excited girls. Geez, I am about Disney Princessed out and yet I am about to go have a dining experience with a whole slew of them. I'll be puking chiffon and satin.

(Those of you who know me know that I can't wait and that I totally dig Disney, but the kiddos are driving me berzerk)


LOL, you know what else is funny? My kids don't even know what the phrase "Calgon take me away" means. I guess it goes up on the commercial slogan shelf with "Wheres the beef?" and "HELP! I've fallen and I can't get up".

I've gotta go paint my toes - -

3 comments:

NeverEnough said...

Sara is all about the Disney princesses - guess where we're going this summer as well?! Calgon - TAKE ME AWAY!

mom23 said...

I thought that surviving Dora with all 3 was going to be the hardest thing to do. I'm not learning that the princess phase hits harder and lasts longer. Oh man.

Have fun on your vacation! I've decided that vacations aren't really fun anymore since they are now more work for me than relaxing. I'll take that Alaskan cruise when they are all out of the house thankyouverymuch.

Joygirl1 said...

No offense taken - - I absolutely ove having my girls and I would not know what to do with a boy. I would be terrified.

I'll take girls...

Oh, and today is a snowday. God help me