5/16/2006

What next....




I loathe Brittney Spears entirely...

Here she is, speeding down the highway in curlers (hot) with baby Sean Preston all slouched over in his seat FACING FORWARD.

Now, my daughters used to fall asleep and slouch over like that - that's not what bugs me here - that will happen, although, with all her money, she still didn't buy on with the padded bar that goes in front of him. And appearantly, no one can read directions at her Spears compound about how he is TOO LITTLE to be facing forward. In fact, that car seat is HUGE for him. Again, he could be a projectile baby. Doesn't "Mr. Kevin Spears" know how to do it? He's had 2 other children as well.
All of it just proves (yet again) that you can take the rednect whore out of the sticks but ya just can't take the sticks out of the redneck. Tha girl has swamps for brains.

Turn that car seat around you stupid redneck blonde with money!

GRRRRRRRRRRR

I fear for baby # 2

7 comments:

NeverEnough said...

AHA! The curlers bother me more than anything else though.

Where did you get this picture? And more importantly, why is KFed allowed to reproduce?

Tina said...

That poor baby....she's a crack whore from East Nashville.

Keriann said...

Now, I really actually feel sorry for Brittany. I think she had a lot of potential to be successful and happy-she's not terribly talented or smart but she had some fabulous marketing.

Then she meets some guy that looks just like he has another woman's pubic hair on his chin and she loses her mind.

You know she's pregnant again, right?

BlondeBlogger said...

I agree with Holly. Kevin ruined her.

The fact that he was with someone who was pregnant with his child and also had another with him should've sent warning bells off to Britney.

Some Pretty Sky said...

I wonder if hes hot....or maybe hes leaning over because hes being suffocated by all the wind....Have you ever seen a babys expression when you blow in their face? Imagine what the wind would do.
No wonder he looks passed out.
Britney...if you read this....
GET A CLUE!
I'd like to think that the reason your so stupid with your baby is because your blinded by what your going through with Kevin. Thats more of an excuse than not having one at all. And it beats thinking that your just a dumb bitch.
OPEN YOUR EYES WOMAN!

Tina said...

Joygirl, can you come to my site and give me an email to contact you....I'll explain on email. Thanks....

PV said...

This photo is very sad. When my baby daughter's head used to slump over like that - first - she was a newborn, and second - I bought a better carseat.

Britney can afford the best of the best - including someone to sit in the car with the baby to make sure he's comfortable.

Britney, BTW.......is from New Orleans, not Nashville.

It's all very sad.