5/24/2006

Well, the results are in

American Idol...
I was an occasional viewer - - minding my business, living my life - - then Crystal would hound me about watching - - drawing me in to the evil black box called television. She's done this to me often... First 24, then American Idol, then Lost... she also got me to watching Young and the Restless regularly again.
There is a special place in hell for her - - waiting - - with a broken TV there just to taunt her.

ANYHOO - - -
Tonights the night. Season Finale. Taylor or Kat... I am typing this in real time - -It's 8:45, almost time for the announcement of the winner.

The thing is - - the odds are stacked against Kat. WHY? I have no clue...
She's phenomenal. She's beautiful. She has star quality. Last year was such a toss up - although I am really glad Carrie Underwood won, being from Oklahoma myself.

Taylor has been consistant, I'll give him that. I personally do not like him, or his style. Now, I didn ot say that I didnt think he had a good singing voice or any talent. I think he does - - but the whole package? I just don't see it. Whatever.

Well, here is the moment. They are about to announce the winner.
Hang on guys...

Whoa Prince. Prince is performing. I cannot believe hes on American Idol... He seems to big, too iconic to be on AI.

Dude, Prince should have borrowed Taylors Purple velvet jacket tonight!

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER??


Okay - - the real announcement time is here... Geez.
Grrrrrr. It's not like I dont know that Taylor's going to win.

OMG - another song my Kay and Taylor - - ewww it's "Ive Had the Time of My Life" from Dirty Dancing. My husbands probably in the bathroom retching, LOLOL

Can we PLEASE KNOW the results??

This is so funny - - Crystal is about 6 seconds behind me in Tulsa. We are on the phone together right now. I will know 6 second before her... LOL

Taylor Hicks.

He's the winner - - huge surprise (dripping with sarcasm)

I really hope next season is better.

And I really hope Kat does better than him in record sales, acting, whatever she wants to do.

I bet you guys are going to be so pleased that you wont have to hear my AI blogs until next season...

:)

BTW - -
I am still SOOO sick of hearing "Soul Patrol"... Who is the actual soul patrol? Are their members? Is there a membership fee?
These question haunt me... LOL I have to let it go.
Alright people. I'm spent.

3 comments:

NeverEnough said...

I can't believe he won. I've only watched it for the last two weeks and the "Soul Patrol" crap got really old. He does have a great voice, but you're right about not having the total package. I'm shocked...

Anonymous said...

Ew.

I didn't watch AI this season, but even without watching the show, I knew that Taylor Hicks bugged the heck out of me. Ick. I was hoping the girl would win on principle. Bah!

ps. Great story about the ducks!! HAHAH! I certainly learned MY lesson! ;)

hotdrwife said...

I'm still wondering what the hell happened with Chris. Totally would have been the better of'em all, in my opinion.

But then again - I don't call in vote. I just bitch at the results! Ha.