5/11/2006

Stunned.

I havent been able to blog. Call me silly.
I just was so shockes, so unbelievably stunned with last nights American Idol results show that i was too pissed to blog.

(I know, sad, right?

For those of you that are just getting back from your cruise to Mars, Chris Daughtry was kicked off the show.

WHAT?

There are not words.

Has the country gone mad?

I swear this solemn vow...

If Taylor "full body seizures" Hicks wins this show I will not watch it ever again.

BOOOOO America. You should feel ashamed of yourselves... FOR SHAME!!

Please do us all a favor and burn up the phones voting for Katherine.


I need.........a hobby.

1 comment:

hotdrwife said...

Oh my!!

You know, I TiVo American Idol. And because we were at a birthday party last night, I didn't get to watch. And this morning, on my way home from an errand and listening to the radio, I heard the results.

And I have to say, I was floored. What's next? The world falling off its axis? Grief.

I think we can assume he'll have a record deal NO MATTER. Not sure any of them are "Idol" material in my book ... hmm ...