5/02/2006

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

Especially when it comes to Chris Daughtry...

My God, didja watch that man take command of tonights show from the get go?
He sang Renegade better than the original! He is SUCH the star!! He was exhausted by the end - you could tell

Lets see - - the rundown...

Elliot - I thought he did well on both songs tonight, however, when you are down to the last few weeks, you need to have a song or songs that outshines all the others... he did well, but he was not giving any WOW to me.

Paris - She sang Kiss. In. four. inch. heels.
It was rough - probably because she did way too much walking.
The Mary J Blige was better but again it's kind of the Elliot factor. No major Wow factor there.


Chris - - look above!

Katherine - - I love Phil Collins - - she should have left htat one alone - - but that made me think - they need to do an American Idol/Genesis/Phil Collins Show next season!
Her second song? Dont know what its called - - LOVED IT. In the floor - - with the guys on the box drums - - so cool. She did awesome.

Taylor - I Loved his first song! (Play That Funky Music White Boy) Cant stand to watch him though - - its like he is having seizures.
Second song - Something. The Beatles? Didnt like it - - I was yawning.

CHRIS AND KAT GUYS - -

Who's going? I predict Paris

No comments: