5/23/2006

VOTE FOR KAT



This freakshow should get docked several MILLION votes for this jacket alone...

Guys... its ROYAL PURPLE.

"Hello, Taylor? Liberache called from the afterlife... he wants his jacket back..."

I am so disgusted by tonight that I can hardly type.. So they give Kat a sucky song to sing and write him one perfectly tailored to his voice? Can we say RIGGED? It wasnt a fair fight tonight.

GUYS -- GET OFFLINE AND vote for Kat
1-866-436-5701
03

or 05

Need more pursuading?

2 comments:

Tina said...

I don't watch the show, but my father in law wore that jacket to my wedding, Okay? You want to see the video of my face as I came down the aisle with a total, "what the hell are you wearing?" look on my face.....so funny.

Leesha said...

I love your site.. and I love the fact that you save me watching Idol at the moment!!!
Here in NZ, we are about 3 weeks behind in the current US Idol series... the only episode I have seen the whole way through was the Queen one, with Taylor singing "Crazy little thing called Love".. I so wouldn have voted him off then!! What were you all thinking to keep him on???

~Leesha~