8/09/2006

Stole this from my budy Babygirl

What is your salad dressing of choice? Homemade Buttermilk ranch

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? GOTTA have Arby's. Also Braums -- a regional ice cream/hamburger joint based in OKC.

What is your favorite sit down restaurant? hmmmm thats a toughie...Probably Red Lobster. OOOh, I also love Texas Road House. What can I say? Im from Oklahoma. We like our red meat...

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Ice Cream. I never get tired of it -- Especially in the winter. Wierd, huh?

Name two foods you detest above all others? Soul Food like Chitlins and hog feet. Ewwww.

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Black olive and Mushroom. Oooh and the Claifornia chicken at Mazzios. YUM

What is your favorite type of gum? Extra Watermelon. YUm. The flavor just lasts and lasts... lolol

Number of contacts in your cell phone? oh geez, hang on -- 43

Number of contacts in your email address book? WOW - 43. Amazing.

What is your wallpaper on your computer? Nothing - it was taking way to long for things to run becasue of it so I took it off. Will someone take pity and buy me a new computer?

What is your screensaver on your computer? Look at the last pitiful question

How many line phones do you have in your house? one. But wait, you didnt ask how many cordless phones. We have two categories -- We have 1 cordless that works and 3 thats barely/don't work.

What kitchen appliance do you use the least? Umm Monty's stupid juicer -- I keep waiting for him ot put it away to get it off my counterspace.

What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? Kinda everything -- literally -- I think they say they are today's best music... whatever that means

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? My face. Everything else -- I need a do-over on.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? My appendix, and several ovarian cysts

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? No -- get in get out -- thats my Motto concerning that.

When was the last time you had a cavity? About 13 years ago, I take as much care as I can in that area because I seriously have a ferrer, no strike that - holy terror concerning the dentist. Even the smell of the place... uuugh

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? My kiddos -- oh, and my husbands GINORMOUS ego.

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? I dont know -- I really don't think so -- I want to live my life to the fullest on a daily basis... I try to always -- but I never want ot go to bed angry, or not kiss my babies goodnight... I might not be there tomorrow.

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
I wouldnt. I love it -- I guess I would change it to Janna - after my Mom - but I love the name she gave me.

How do you express your artistic side? I paint -- it's usually bright, colorful and childish but I dont care! I also take photographs -- I love to take pictures of people.

What color do you think you look best in? Coral pink - I get so many compliments.

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? I wouldnt be able to -- that is why I ever do ANYTHING wrong!

Have you ever swallowed a nonfood item? Yes...

If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Nope. Not one.

Have you ever saved someone's life? Yes, I saved my Moms several times. I still cannot forgive myself for not being able to save her that last time though...

Has someone ever saved yours? My mom Im sure. I was a tomboy

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? CASH? Absolutely... but Mamma would be POWERWALKING... LOL

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Yes -- it's a given... LOL Im guess I really money

Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? Refer to the last question... LOLOL

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Absolutely -- wait, would I have anestesia?

Would you never blog again for $50,000? OMG YES... BYE!

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? uuuh naw.

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Nope. It's not my place to act as God.

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? NO! Its not enough. I LOOOVE my hair.

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Absolutely! What TV?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get in, get out...that's my motto for some other things as well...

NeverEnough said...

Your money answers are exactly what I would say. Also, I love Texas Roadhouse! How can people live without meat??