8/15/2006

Sara Bears first day of first grade...

First day of school... she did great. We were so proud of her -- no problems at all.

We went across the street to the daycare there to get information for Jin and LITERALLY there was a daycare teacher out in her caron break smoking a cig and DRINKING A BEER... 9:30 in the morning.

We won't be taking our daughter there...

Here are some pics of Sara's first day... I ca't blink -- if I do I will open my eyes to see her graduating from highschool...





5 comments:

mom23 said...

This 'first day' stuff is just tearing me up! I had no idea that I would be such a mess over all this!

And Sara is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

I want a Tinkerbell backpack!

BlondeBlogger said...

Awww, she is adorable! My youngest starts first grade this year, too (I'm homeschooling her). It breaks my heart that my youngest is already 6 so I know how you feel!

I can't believe that daycare worker!!! Oh my gosh, how horrible. Thank God you saw that.

I'm blogging again by the way. :)

Tina said...

God, I hope you have better luck with her than I had with my little man. Good lord, I had to take up drinking to get him through Kindegarden.

NeverEnough said...

Are you freaking serious??? She was smoking a cigarette and drinking a beer?? Holy shit!