9/30/2005

Yeah, I don't know what to title this...

Last night I went downtown to Bricktown with my best friend Crystal who came into town from Tulsa. We had so much fun. We ended up going to eat at this place called "I Love This Bar And Grill". The country singer Toby Keith owns it. I don't like him much but I loved this "bar and grill", apparently hence the name...
It was cool outside last night so we sat out on the patio on the riverwalk next to one of these huge fireplaces built into the wall and it was perfect. You want to know what made it reeeaaaaaallllly perfect though? $1 longnecks all night and a really great band with this black guy lead singer that we were affectionately calling "Hootie". It was a lot of fun. Quite a few tourists, (what IS there to see here?) but fun.
Anyhoo, we decided that we would go see what moives were playing at Harkins on the Riverwalk so Crystal, dong only what Crystal would do - asks for a to-go cup.... for her LONG ISLAND ICED TEA! She goes walking into the movie theatertoting her drink like we are inVegas, LOL. She was drunk through the whooole movie, which brings me to the next thing...
We went to see "The 40 Year Old Virgin". Freaking hilarious - but totally unsuitable for anyone under 18. It totally blows me away that people actually brought their children to this mivie - - I am talking 6-8 years old. Unbelievable...
The movie was so stinking funny. Crystal and I laughed so loud. There was a couple right in front of us that sat there in stoic silence throught he whole movie... you could tell they did not like it. All I am saying is WHY go to a movie named "The 40 year old Virgin" if you are going to be offended easily? They got up and walked out in the middle of it - very angry. People like that annoy the heck out of me.

On our way back to the car we stopped and Toby's bar again and had another drink - - why the heck not?

It was a fun night.

1 comment:

NeverEnough said...

Damn - wish I was there! Sounds like the perfect night out to me.