6/24/2006

Total Nirvana... at Health Food Store??


I had to work today... only about 4 1/2 hours, but I dont "do" Saturdays typically, so I was bummed. They needed me - - I went. I was stressed when I went to the Health Food Center where Monty is working part time on weekends to take him to eat after I got off and the guy that does reflexology up there was working. I took Monty to eat and then when we went back, Monty made me sit down and I got my very first reflexology massage.

OOOOHH

MYYYYY

GAAAWD

Have you ever??

I'm absolutely HOOKED.

Now let me tell you - - I LOVE massages - but it takes SO MUCH for me to ever go - - take 3 hours out of my already crammed full schedule? Puhleeze.




But this - - this is 45 minutes in a chair to end ALLLL chairs, with warm towels over your feet and hands and a man rubbing your feet in ALL the right spots. Then when you think it cannot get much better he comes up and masages your hands.

As the chills were coursing throughout my body, and I was slipping in to complete relaxation, I realized that I was having a totally erotic feeling foot and hand massage by an 80 year old, very sweet man in hte corner of a health food store.

Pshaa - - who cares, right?

I'm going again next week.

The Husband hit a home run today...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you enjoyed that. Ilove you.

BlondeBlogger said...

Wow! That sounds like pure Heaven! I'll have to give it a try!

Keriann said...

Wow, now I have to go find someone to do that to ME!