6/19/2006

I HAVE A FEW ANNOUNCEMENTS

WELL, APPARENTLY I NEED TO CLEAR A FEW THINGS UP.

1. I AM A PRINCESS. I mean in every sense of the work. Not the Diana kind, more the Fergie kind - - always trying to please people and make people happy and failing miserably. Not only that, but I also like to be treated like the proverbial Princess. No scones and clotted cream tea times, but the Husband has always treated me like a Princess and I have gotten used to it. I am a freaking Princess guys... and you know what? I am not apoligizing for it.

2. I am so damn VAIN. I know it. Even with extra baggage and the beginnings of crows feet, I am a vain little vulture. My Dad is 67 and he is still vain. I come by it honestly, I am not going to change, and I am comfortable with that. We all have a bit of a vanity issue just by being bloggers, dont you think? I know I am a damn good singer. I have had opportunity after opportunity and i took some and left some and thats my decision. The fact that I am not a Broadway star does not mean that I am a failure. I know I am good. I'm vain, and you know what? I am not apoligizing for it.

3. My life is crazy. I have 4 kids, A job, bills and issues. I freaking doggy paddle my way through some days, and I know there are a bajillion others just like me in the world. I get all self absorbed in my shit sometimes like that same bajillions people. I am a self absorbed, vain, Greek-American Princess and you know what? I am not apoligizing for it.

I am also about the most loyal friend you could ever find. I love the people in my life so much, so intensely that I hurt when they hurt and I feel the urge to save them from any mistake or pain they may be feeling... even if it means that I take that pain into myself... an almost fatal flaw of mine on a few occasions. I can make people laugh, typically with ease, even if it is at the risk of making myself look like a fool. I will spend my last dime just to make someone smile. I work hard for my family. I bust my butt to make sure my kids live in a nice house with nice things. They deserve that, and I will do whatever I can to make that happen. There are 50 thousand other things that I could say but I dont feel like I have to anymore. I guess this little "vent" was enough.

Enough is enough.

3 comments:

NeverEnough said...

I heard that vent loud and clear - and now I'm scared.

Joygirl1 said...

So that you know guys, I had someone that i considered myself VERY close throw some huge gauntlets at me this weekend. I was licking my wounds. Im cool now.

Thanks for all the concern!

Joygirl1 said...

THIS WAS A COMMENTT HAT MY DEAR FRIEND SENT ME ON MY EMAIL. i HAD TO PASTE IT TO THE BLOG - - I WISHSHE WOULD GET A FREAKING SCREENNAME!! GRRRR.!

no really, thanks Jen! I love you.

I don't know what set you off, but YOU GO GIRL!
Give them HELL!
Take NO Crap from NOBODY-
from one princess to another....
I feel your pain, sista.

love you----
and miss you, you crazy bitch you!
wink wink
Jennie