4/21/2005

Pondering the Blogging Phenomenon

So I thought that I would look at other blogs that were not in my little circle of friends tonight. I had fun peering into other people's lives - even other people's subconscious. It is amazing what a person will write down for the world to see. I read about some guy in New York City that thinks his doorknob to his bedroom is haunted. How fun is that? Who needs prime time TV? It was like finding someone's diary and reading it, even though you know what a no-no it is to do that. It really got me thinking... (I know, hold on to your hats)

I mean, if you really want to be realistic, blogging is a lot like voyeurism or even exhibitionism. The only difference is that you don't feel like you need a slap on the wrist after doing so. ;)
By writing in this blog, I am extending to you a peek into my little world. Putting it out there on exhibition. And you read it...

However, you choose to be anonomous. You never comment on my blogs... how very voyeuristic of you all.

You sickos...


LOL :P

No comments: