4/12/2005

"Blogging Virgin"

Wow. So this is what it feels like to "blog." Well, it does not hurt as bad as when I lost another kind of virginity...

OK, so several of my friends have asked me to start a blog. Here you go, my dear, pushy friends. You are not allowed to criticize my terrible grammar, spelling and poor typing skills. I will remind you that most of the time I am only working on a few hours of precious sleep and am only a few lost hours from a breakdown! That, and I will take this opportunity to admit that I cheated in typing in High school. I am sure that Carla Cross, the girl that did my typing in class for me is an excellent typist, I however received nothing from Intro. to typing.

Today I heard from a very dear, long lost friend - Tracy. It was her blog site that I read and liked well enough to start one on. I was reminded how awesome she was and how she totally affected my life when we were kids. She is such a refreshing and funny person. I have missed her. God is so cool. He always knows when you need someone back in your life. She has girls too. Praise God - someone who may understand my pink infused, Barbie riddled, princess, fairy & Disney soaked existence!!!

Jin, our resident two year old terrorist, came into my room tonight as I was watching 24 and proceeded to "fart" and laugh and say "got you" and run out. Clearly she is spending too much time with her Daddy. We must stop the evil. Oooohhhhh I love the 2's.

Can I also just announce that Crystal, the bad influence in my life has gotten my stuck on another TV show. This TV junkie got me hooked on American Idol, and no my heart is set on "24." Keifer Sutherland (hubba, hubba) is awesome in this show! I am renting all the DVD's from Hollywood Video until I catch up to this season. You guys HAVE to watch it if you don't already. Don't worry though, I do not turn the TV on for any other show ... yet.

Well, here you go. My first ever blog. I am no longer a blogging virgin. And the nice thing is I don't have to worry about whether or not you'll call me tomorrow...

1 comment:

mom23 said...

Oh I'm so proud! I will be a regular reader of your blog!

And girl, you make me blush!! I do all too well know the hysteria associated with all things barbie and princess - and Dora. Oh and to think I'm about to start over again - THREE MORE YEARS OF DORA!!!!

Your girls are beautiful, our childhood friendship was beautiful, and this new chapter in our friendship is going to be even more beautiful.

Tracy