9/10/2006

I've been tagged!

This was fun! Thanks Jen!

Three people who make me laugh:
My husband -- he IS the funniest guy I know
My "almost" four year old daughter - Jin - everything is new to her and she embraces it all with gusto -- its charming - and hilariously wonderful.

Three things I can do:
Perform in front of thousands (the more the better)
Make people feel comfortable and at home around me.
Find bargains like nobody's business.

Three things I can't do:
Swim in the ocean (it terrifies me and I want to so badly!)
Speak fluent conversational Greek (and I am a Greek! For shame!)

Three things I'm doing right now:
Eating crackers, cheese and grape tomatoes (my favorite snack)
Doing this while simultaneously watching "Working Girl" on cable.
marathon laundry

Three things I want to do before I die:
Travel through Europe and visit Greece with my Daddy (my ultimate wish)
Play Mamma Rose in "Gypsy"
See my four daughters become Mothers themselves and someday take my Grandbabies to Disneyworld. (so... thats several. I know)

Three things I hate the most:
These mean little bitch clones that my daughters have to go to school with.
The extreme judgement that you can actually receive from your OWN church.
Ridiculously stupid drivers

Three things that scare me:
Bugs like roaches, big spiders and most of all JUNE BUGS!
Not knowing where my children are at all times.
Another family member dying on me.

Three things I don't understand:
Terrorism
HOW America can forget about the horror of what happened on 9/11
Where our national pride and troop support is! (all three very political but I have been thinking alot on this lately with the 11th coming up)

Three skills I'd like to learn:
Guitar -- I want to be able to sit down, play and sing a song and I still cant do that!
I'd like to be fluent in Greek still!
I want to know Photoshop inside and out.

Three ways to describe my personality:
Optimistic
Outgoing
friendly

Three things I think you should listen to:
Your Children playing (they say the funniest things)
All types of music
The news I guess -- gotta know what is going on in the world.

Things you should never listen to:
Hateful people
Telemarketers (I'm with you Jen!)
Sensationalism in the media

Three favorite foods:
Cheese (its my weakness)
Ice Cream
Monty's awesome breakfasts -- they are fast becoming #1

Three beverages I drink regularly:
Sweet Tea
Water
Beer

Three shows I watched as a kid:
Sesame Street
The Electric Company
Brady Bunch

Blogs I've passed this on to:
Tracy
Monty
Kim

Do it -- I dare you!

2 comments:

mom23 said...

I think its charming that you are so greek and can't speak it. I'm not sure that, to this day, I could spell your maiden name. I never could get it right when we were kids! Everytime I see "pappas" (A company that owns a bunch of restaurants - pappas seafood, pappas BBQ, etc.) I think of you and wonder if ya'll are related. I'm not kidding.

Fun tag, I'll play!

And I would *love* to hear you sing again. Everytime I hear Stormy Weather I think of you and remember sitting in the audience, a huge one, and watching you belt it out and being so proud that you were my best friend.

NeverEnough said...

Great answers! I'd love to visit Greece too - I looked everywhere for a Greek restaurant yesterday and couldn't find one. You need to tell me how to make real gyros.

What does Monty make for breakfast??