11/09/2005

I Hate...




I HATE_________! Fill in the freakin' blank.

I am in the WORST mood!
I'm trying to get ready for a garage sale where I am selling a MOTHERLOAD of kids clothes and I have no time, no space, and its FREEZING outside.

To top it off it's made me an aweful mom. I have ripped the heads off of 3 out of four of my kids.They are totally in a demilitarized zone right now and they are shooting tylonol at me instead of bullets.

Bad day - - all around. And the only thing that will make this day better is the fact that LOST is on tonight, thank God almighty. Another TV show that Crystal got me stuck on... Thanks Biotch.

Wish me luck on the garage sale tomorrow. I loathe it all intirely and would totally got goodwill to pick it all up if I didnt need the freakin' money for Christmas!

BTW, can someone tell me how a mother of 4 (5 if you count the Husband) can have a garage sale, keep the house clean and stay sane all at once. Tell me, so I can come kick your BUTT!

The husband made the right choice bringing Pizza home for dinner. ;)

2 comments:

Some Pretty Sky said...

Awwwwww, the joys of motherhood!
I wish I had wise words for you girl! The only thing I could suggest is nuke the house and everyone in it! But then I'm menstral....so I naturally want to blow everything up! LOL! Love you!

NeverEnough said...

I feel your pain girl!