6/28/2005

Great Day in my Life


Today a wonderful thing happened. I was told that we will get to adopt our daughters! Two years ago this week was when all of this started. They told us it would take 6 months at that time. We actually believed them. LOL. Was it worth it? Absolutely.
Everything seems brighter today - food tastes better, the sunset seemed more spectacular, I look at my husband and love him all the more, I look at my children and know that I will never have to worry about them being taken away, abused and neglected ever again. I have a feeling that I will sleep better tonight than I have in quite some time. The 2 year old awful feeling in the pit of my stomach is completly gone.
God is good AAAAALLLLLLL the time, and HIS timing is perfect. Thank you God for teaching me that, even if it was the hard way.
Life is really good. So much for the crappy depression of last week!

No comments: