11/30/2006

It's a marshmallow world in the winter...


We had what is now being called "November Blizzard 2006" yesterday and today and I will tell ya -- it has been beautiful. I am so cheesy -- I got out and took a picture of our house in the snow...



There is a lot more snow now -- I really didnt want to get out after this pic -- WOW it's cold.

We had a great day. We opened all the blinds so that we could watch the snow fall, made fresh baked cookies, hot chocolate (loaded with marshmallows) and watched Polar Express with the kids. All the dogs had gotten baths so they were all inside and we were cuddly and warm and, well... it was perfect.

Sara, my 7 year old, spoke the same sentiment that I was feeling...

"It's days like these that I will always remember"

Yeah Sara, me too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest picture....I love your house. Is that Gordo from Lizzy McGuire? I love him.

BlondeBlogger said...

I am so jealous!!! We haven't had any snow and it's been so warm here in VA. I want snow!!!! I feel like I'm in CA, only without any celebrities for me to stalk. :)