2/15/2006

Valentine's Blather

Okay, okay!
I've had three people email me asking about Valentine's!
Geez oh, Pete. I was even accused by a dear friend whom I shall not name (Tracy) that I am part of one of the sappiest married couples she know. Wow... I guess so!
LOL
I would much rather be the sappiest than the unhappiest...

Some of you can remember when that was a reality in my life.

Soooo, VD.

I didn't get roses, or any flowers for that matter. My husband didn't take me to dinner.
We had Goulash for dinner at home... with the kids... that I had to cook.

-----

So are you wondering where i buried my husband??? How did I manage to get the blood stains off my shirt?

YA DON"T HAVE TO WONDER!

I got diamonds. Lots of them.
You see, I have a theory.
A man cannot go wrong with diamonds. He just can't!
It certainly was not a very expensive gift. We are not talking solitares and lots of carats. But neverless a nice ring.
One that reminds me of a family heirloom that got stolen several years back. Not gawdy... just perfect.

Well, you judge for yourself.


This guy is the best. He know me better than anyone. And he knows just what to do to make me smile...

1 comment:

NeverEnough said...

I hate you. I mean... I love you but I'm seething with jealousy :)